LBRC have a minimum age policy of 5 years, with an adult, if the sea state is flat calm.
- This age is then raised, at the Skippers discretion, as the wind speed/wave size increases.
- Passengers are made aware of this rule from the outset.
- The Skippers word is final.
- Child age range 5 years – 11 years inclusive.
LBRC adopt this policy to prevent against back injury, spinal compression injury, shaking injury to a child
Gift Voucher Terms
- LBRC Gift Vouchers are valid for the named or number of people shown on each voucher only.
- Voucher places MUST be pre booked via telephone or email.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- Vouchers expire on the date shown.
Suitability to Travel
- Any person deemed unfit to travel through misuse of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted aboard any LBRC vessel.
- Any person not able bodied enough to embark/disembark unassisted will be strongly advised not to travel (offer of a hand / at skippers discretion)
- Any person with neck, back, hip or knee conditions or, any person who is pregnant will be strongly advised not to travel aboard any LBRC vessel. [at skippers discretion]
- If trip is cancelled by LBRC due to weather conditions/sea state, voucher is valid for re use
- If a booked party fail to show for booked trip without notice, voucher is no longer valid
- Lifejackets set off outside of any emergency situation will be charged at £20 each.
Bookings & Deposits
- LBRC require a deposit of £100 to secure any charter. [excl. Quayside Trips]
- This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE unless WE [LBRC] cancel your booking due to the sea conditions.
- An alternative location and/or date will be offered to honour your booking.
- Prices quoted on this website are for trip & charters from West Bay Harbour only. Trips and charters from any other harbour, marina or port will incur a mobilisation fee.